Thursday, December 28, 2006

I Got To Wondering ?

I wonder how Barry got his name question mark ?

How did Barry get his name. When his first name
means spear in Irish or son of Harry in Welsh. His
middle which he doesn't use anymore of Alan. It
means handsome in Celtic. Now back in the day
1940's Jewish parents were giving their kids
names that were not Jewish names. Like Arron
and Samuel. Now was this his mother Edna's
idea? I've also heard that Jewish kids have two
birthcertificates. One from the hospital and one
that is Jewish. Now on the Jewish certificate
Jewish kids have their Jewish names. Now I
wonder? What is Barry's first and middle Jewish
names on his Jewish birthcertificate? Could the
first name be either Barak or Baruch both names
can be shortened to Barry. Then maybe his middle
name might be Alon which is also a Jewish name.
Can you imagine Barak Alon Pincus or Baruch Alon
Pincus. When his last name got changed to Manilow
and his middle name got ditched. Barak Manilow or
Baruch Manilow. I like the sound of first one myself.
Barak sounds powerful to me. So here I sit here and
ponder this question . How Barry Alan Pincus/Barry
Manilow got his his name? Whatever his Jewish first
and middle names are. Edna Manilow you did such a
super job of raising your son Barry.
Linda








No comments: